The Lions Head Lighthouse was established in 1903, and was rebuilt several times due to the extreme weather conditions of Georgian Bay. Automation was done 1969 and the lighthouse was finally replaced with a metal post and light. In 1983, high school students built a replica model of the lighthouse from the blueprints of its original building. In 2019, the Lighthouse was replaced after it was destroyed by high waves from Georgian Bay.
Please login to view all listing details!