Cobblestone is Hidden amongst two acres of lush forest
Unparalleled Privacy - Now Booking 2017 Season
Cottage Sleeps 4 - Available For Rent April to November
HIGH SEASON $1,100. per week (June 30 to Sept 8 - August Weekly Bookings Only)
LOW SEASON $800. per week (April to June 29 & Sept 8 to Nov 30)
Victoria Day / May Long Weekend - $500
Prices in CDN Dollars / Minimum Booking 1 Week during High Season
Nightly rates available during Low Season $150. per night (min. 2 night rental)
OWNER'S DESCRIPTION: Hidden amongst two acres of lush forest, resting in picturesque English style gardens, just above Little Lake in Barrow Bay you’ll find Cobblestone. Truly unique, this fully modernized 80-year-old stone cottage provides nature, comfort and unparalleled privacy just waiting for memories to be made.
Refundable damage deposit required at time of booking (calculated according to group size)
No telephone, all other utilities included in rates.
- LOCATION/ADDRESS: Just above Little Lake and Barrow's Bay
Minutes to Lion's Head (Bruce Peninsula), Ontario
- ACCESSIBLE BY: Road Access
- Private Driveway / Parking for 4 Vehicles
- WATER FRONTAGE: No Water Frontage / 300 meter walk to Little Lake
- Less than 5 min drive to Barrow's Bay / Georgian Bay.
- Public Boat Access on Little Lake and Barrow's Bay.
- Public Cobble Stone Beach at Little Lake and Barrow's Bay
- Public Sandy Beach 15 minute drive.
- PROXIMITY TO OTHER COTTAGES: Very Private - no other cottages visible
- BEDROOMS: 2 bdrms - sleeps 4
both with double beds + pull out coach suitable for child.
- BATHS: 1 - (Shower, Toilet, Sink)
- HEATING: Electric Baseboard Heaters, Gas Fireplace
When contacting please provide the following info:
Week(s) you are interested in, # of adults, # of children (and ages),
and if pets are traveling with you (# and type).